Net Monitor Sidekick monitors local and remote computers' network interfaces.
Watch your network traffic behind the scenes, find the geographical location of your networks peers, measure network speed of each remote servers.
- Distinguish between IP/Port/Protocol Traffic
- Detail process name for each tcp communication.
- Calculates statistics for each networking stream.
- Filters displayed traffic (by port or address).
- Identifies gateway traffic (only for primary network IPv4 traffic)
- Supports IPv6
- Monitors multiple networks simultaneously.
- Identifies IP Geo Location (depends on third party database).
- Instant access to various networking tools.
- Monitors remote computers.
[Update] - Compatible with OS X 10.9 and OS X 10.10.
[Update] - Code signed with v2 signatures for OS X 10.9.5 and above.